Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Please read the following terms, conditions and policies carefully. Your use of http://trycannassist.com, all subdomains, all subdirectories and any other websites owned by Cannassist Health, Inc (collectively the “Website”) confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms, conditions and policies. By using the Website and of any of our products, you acknowledge that you understand that the dietary supplements and products for sale on the Website are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and that our products do not prevent or reduce cannabis intoxication, nor will they prevent detection in blood, urine or hair follicle tests. Never use cannabis and drive. While many State laws permit the recreational and medicinal use of cannabis, such use remains illegal under federal law. This website and the makers of “Cannassist” do not promote or endorse the illegal use of cannabis, this product is offered for harm reduction ONLY and all information contained on this website is for education purposes. It is important to consult a physician before taking ANY Supplements.
Do not abuse cannabis, and seek professional treatment if you believe you have a problem with abuse or dependancy.
- Your use of the Website is at your risk. All content on the Website is subject to change at any time without notice. The are no warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property that apply to any of the information or content on the Website. Products and services may change and the inclusion of particular products and services on the website at any time does not mean they will be always available.
- The Website is controlled and offered by Cannassist Health, Inc from its location in The State of California, United States of America. Cannassist Health, Inc makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- Orders are shipped via 3rd party carriers pursuant to a shipping contract, the terms of which vary from company to company. In general and pursuant to contract law, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Website pass to the purchaser upon delivery of the items to the carrier. The purchaser is responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- No claim is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Website. We attempt to ensure that the information is complete and accurate to the best of our knowledge and ability, however, in spite of these efforts some information may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate.
- Content on the Website is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Cannassist Health, Inc or as expressly provided herein. Cannassist Health, Inc reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content therein.
- Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Website or any information or material displayed on the Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. You may not, through means such as "framing" or "scraping," incorporate content from the Website in any other website or other form of communications. Any permitted links to the Website must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Cannassist Health, Inc. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. We do not endorse, guarantee or make any claims or warranties regarding any content or information located or accessible from any other websites. You follow any links on the Website to 3rd parties at your own risk and by your use of this Website you specifically release Cannassist Health, Inc from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Any posts or communication to the Website are and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We may use any or all of the aforementioned for any purpose whatsoever. We retain the right to remove any or all user posts or content that include any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
- Cannassist Health, Inc assumes no responsibility for any user posts to the Website. Cannassist Health, Inc does not endorse or make any guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy or safety of any user submission to the Website. You acknowledge that you are responsible and bear any risks associated with your reliance on any User Submissions to the Website. All User Submissions and posts to the website are the sole responsibility of the poster, including but not limited to damages suffered as a result of such postings.
You are solely responsible for any consequences of your User Submission postings. You retain ownership rights of these postings, however you grant Cannassist Health, Inc a worldwide, transferable, royalty free right and license to use, distribute, display you User Submission posting in connection with the Website and Cannassist Health, Inc (or it’s successor in interest) business in any form or media now known or later developed. Such license will terminate upon your removal of your User Submission posting and notice to Cannassist Health, Inc.
User Submissions or postings are not confidential.
Cannassist Health, Inc expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions or postings. Cannassist Health, Inc reserves the right to remove content and User Submissions or postings at its sole discretion and without notice.
- The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on the Website, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of the Website.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission or posting, whether it is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion of the Website that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right; is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized; a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way; breaches a duty of confidentiality or other contractual or fiduciary duty owed by you (including but not limited to proprietary and confidential information that is a part of employment relationships or nondisclosure agreements);constitutes a breach of any person’s rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech; violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
- Your account or your use of the Website may be suspended or terminated at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website at any time without notice.
- INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT MEANT TO SUBSTITUTE THE ADVICE BY YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR DISEASE, OR PRESCRIBING ANY MEDICATION. OUR PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED EQUIVALENT TO OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR AN FDA-APPROVED DRUG OR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TREATMENT. STATEMENTS ABOUT CLINICAL RESEARCH INVOLVING AN INGREDIENT IN OUR PRODUCTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF A DISEASE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ONLY AS BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT THAT INGREDIENT. THESE STATEMENTS DO NOT REPRESENT A CLAIM ABOUT THE EFFECTS OR PURPOSES OF OUR PRODUCTS ITSELF AND DO NOT INDICATE THAT OUR PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO TREAT ANY DISEASE OR IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY DRUG. STATEMENTS THAT AN INGREDIENT FOUND IN OUR PRODUCTS HAS BEEN PROVEN IN CLINICAL TRIALS TO EFFECTIVELY TREAT A DISEASE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY CLAIM REGARDING THE EFFECTS OF OUR PRODUCTS AND DO NOT SIGNIFY THAT OUR PRODUCTS THEMSELVES HAS BEEN PROVEN TO, OR SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO, EFFECTIVELY TREAT THAT DISEASE. INFORMATION AND STATEMENTS REGARDING OUR PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING PRIOR TO USE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Cannassist Health, Inc , OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF Cannassist Health, Inc , BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, BASED ON ANY LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Cannassist Health, Inc SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- The information we do collect is used for marketing purposes associated with the products on the Website. In the event that Cannassist Health, Inc , assets are sold, transferred or used as security, your personal information may be transferred to third parties. If we are requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information on users of our site, we may, without your consent, provide such information. We will also provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us.
- You may receive periodic mailings/email from Cannassist Health, Inc or our affiliates if you supply email or physical mailing address to the Website.
- If you do not want to receive contact from us or our affiliates in the future, please let us know by sending us an email. Please provide us with your exact name, email and/or postal address and telephone number. We will be sure your name is removed from our contact list.
Cookies and Pixels
To enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering your interest in a vehicle or submitting the‘sourcing’ form. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help us to be more efficient. We can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server.
- Google privacy information is available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- You may opt out of Amazon Pixel at https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
- Information about Facebook Pixel is available at https://www.facebook.com/help/109378269482053/?helpref=hc_fnav
- In general Google Analytics provide information about your use of Website for Website operators.
- Amazon and Facebook Pixel are remarketing tools that will result in targeted advertising through their own websites.
Your refusal of consent or blocking any of the above services will have no impact on your ability to use the Website. Although blocking of Cookies may impair online form functionality.
Cannassist is specifically formulated to improve the experience and health of cannabis users. By supporting the body in processing THC, CBD and other cannabinoids as well as boosting energy, focus and mood.
Our daily vitamins are formulated by a biomedical Ph.D. and based on peer reviewed evidence and established clinical practice. Cannassist is encapsulated and tested in the United States and 100% guaranteed. Feel better after 10 days of use or your money back.